So excited to find out this APP was founded by a GIRL!!!!!! Girl POWER & Great Role Model!
Yapp Mission Statement
My Favorite Part:
No Matter your technology or design skills, resources or time- you can create a moblie app for parts of your lives that matter to you!
There are so many ways to keep parents and family members informed with what is happening in your classroom!
I currently use a variety of print and digital tools such as: Team Newell Handbook, Team Newell Facebook, You Tube Channel, Classroom Website, Email, and Flyers.
I am always looking for unique ways to share classroom successes and to inform family and friends about upcoming events.
Yapp is my new adventure!
Can't wait to introduce it this week to family and friends!
Thank you Jim Frye for introducing me to this new tool!
Jim Frye is the technology director @ Upper Sandusky Exempted Village Schools.
Here is our Team Newell Yapp!
Team Newell QR Code
Yapp INFO from iTunes:
With Yapp, you can view the mobile experience for your conference, social event, group, sports team, school, local business, and more.
To create your own, go to http://yapp.us
Haven’t been invited to a Yapp? To see a sample, enter DEMO as your Yapp ID or search for my.yapp.us on the web.
Yapp features include:
• Invitation – Get all the key information in the palm of your hand
• Schedule – See up-to-the minute information so you know where to be when
• NEW: Polls – Vote and see the results real time
• People – Get bios on people, sponsors, and key contacts
• News Feed – Connect with others and receive breaking news via push notifications
• Photo sharing – Take and share photos. See official photos in the Gallery
• Video - Playback video the Yapp creator has posted
• Offline browsing – See your content even if you are out of network range
You can subscribe to the Yapp Blog @
Create a Yapp Today!