I recently came across an article on Tech & Learning on 12 Valuable Wordle Tips. I knew some of the tips, but did learn a few things. One of the tips was how to make numbers show in Wordles. This got me thinking about creating a classroom wordle with all the kids in the room and the room number really big. I think this would make a fabulous open house display!
- Go to Wordle and click on create.
- Type in or copy and paste in your class list. Don't forget yourself.
- Enter in your room number and repeat it 4-5 times. This will cause Wordle to make it bigger than all the names.
- Click Go.
- You will probably notice your room number isn't showing. Click Language and deselect remove numbers.
- Now comes the fun part, choosing colors, fonts, and layouts!
I hope this mini tutorial inspires your creativity! I would love to hear if you make one of these!